Buyside advisory services
“The acquisition of a competitor could be a growth alternative for the companies allowing them to increase sales volume in a quick way, entering new markets, removing a competitor,…”
- Strategic review of the acquisitions plan designed by the acquirer
- Defining the main acquisition criteria and the approach strategy to potential targets.
- Identifying most suitable targets
- Analyzing the targets that would be open for a transaction and design of an investment memorandum
- Valuation of the target and definition of a preliminary structure of the transaction
- Assistance and coordination of the different meetings between the parties and deadlines and providing a professional framework in which to develop the project
- Preparing the indicative offer
- Helping the buyer in the due diligence phase (financial, legal, tax,…)
- Assisting the acquirers in the negotiations and in writing the main investment agreements (sales-purchase agreement, appendices to the contract, reps and warranties, shareholders agreement,…) together with the legal advisors.