Divestment of business units
“Divestiture of non-core business units that would help the company to focus in its main activity while freeing financial resources”
- Providing support for gathering the stand alone P&L and balance sheet figures of the business unit to be divested (carve-out)
- Structuring the business unit in such a way that it could be sold and defining the best transaction structure
- Valuation of the business unit
- Preparing all needed documentation for the sales process: confidentiality agreement, blind profile, information memorandum, etc.
- Seeking the best potential buyers in terms of added value of the business unit to them
- Assisting the seller in all phases of the process and negotiations until successfully closing the transaction