Sellside advisory services
“Selling the company or incorporating new partners to the capital structure is a critical decision. Being successful at it is a complex process that requires specialized advisory services”
- Preparing all needed documentation for the sales process: confidentiality agreement, blind profile, information memorandum, etc.
- Preliminary valuation and definition of the best structure for the transaction
- Seeking potential investors/buyers with the most suitable profile to optimize the transaction in terms of value and future development of the company
- Contacting investors/buyers, handing in the documentation and explaining the transaction to them. Follow up meetings to assess their investment appetite.
- Reception and analysis of the indicative offers and negotiation of its terms
- Assisting in the due diligence phase to be carried out by the buyers
- Assisting in the negotiation and in writing the main investment agreements (sales-purchase agreement, appendices to the contract, reps and warranties, shareholders agreement,…) together with the legal advisors.